But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Waiting...

Well, I can only write on my posts as of now.  I am in the process of purchasing some photo storage for the computer.  It's boring to me without pics!  Hoping I can get back to pictures soon.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It was a blessing to see my family!  I have the BEST family! You know, we are one of those families that are loud :), give lots of hugs, and truly love and encourage each other.  It is hard to find solid families these days.  God has truly blessed me with one of those kind.  To the Harringtons and the Hendersons;  I love you and the legacy that you have passed down to me.  To God be all the Glory! 


No comments:

Post a Comment