But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, May 26, 2012


May has seemed to fly by!  Here are some highlights of our month!! 



5th grade promotion for Nathan. I can't believe I now have a middle-schooler!  Nate received Honor Roll for the year, and Silver President's award!  So proud!!  



 Mrs. Powell, Nathan's 5th grade teacher--wonderful!!!



Brett and Richard



 Nate and Jay















Nate and Riley Capps












 Mari Morgan receiving her music award



Mari Morgan and her awards--Music and Principal's List for the year!







Emma Kate and Harper



 Her CRAZY brother!



 Ms. Moses, her 2nd grade teacher



 And..Ms. Wilroy--asst.







 My room getting packed up



 Packed and ready to load up!



 I will miss this place




My Mother's Day gift from my family!!  Now, we can bike ride together--so excited!!!







 Just my size

Thanks, guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment