But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Struggling With This...

Oh, how I need to live these verses, and oh how I struggle with this!

~ A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

~ Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person. Colossians 4:6

~ Whoever restrains his words has knowledge and he who has a cool spirit is a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:27

~ He who loves purity of heart, and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend. Proverbs 22:11

~ She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Proverbs 31:26

No comments:

Post a Comment