But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Day to Celebrate


Today, February 25, marks the first Saturday that I get to drive for the first time in over a year! Mari Morgan and I were able to go out and shop for a while this afternoon. It was so nice to be free to go and do what we wanted. I am so thankful to God for His blessings to me.



First, we went to C&J nursery. We love to go here and look at the flowers. I was in search for something springy to place on the front door. We got a precious bow. I am excited to put it up.



MM was acting goofy!



Next, we went to lunch to Mari Morgan's favorite fast food place(not my choice), but it made her happy. Her other tooth is just dangling. She looks like a cute little hillbilly! ;)



Then, we went to one of our favorite places; Jeremiah's Journey. It is like an indoor flee market, filled with items from local people. Very good stuff, and very good prices!


Of course, it wouldn't be a trip without a trip to Wal-Mart. MM got some money from her Pop, so she wanted to go get a toy. Here she is feeding her new puppy a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment