But He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We took a trip Monday and Tuesday to Hotsprings, AR to further celebrate our anniversary. It was great to just get away and enjoy "alone " time. We each had a spa treatment. Brian had a bath and a full body massage. I had a facial and full body massage. It was wonderful! I just wish I could have seen Brian in a bathrobe and slippers!!HA! We had full intentions to take some pictures downtown afterwards at the hotsprings and other places. But the plans were shot when I came out of my massage with my hair sticking out in every direction from a head/scalp massage with oil. Brian asked, "Are you ready to go take pictures?" Of course I was not about to take pictures like that and he knew it. I had to wash my hair like 3 or 4 times to get it out. But, it was worth it. Long story short, we didn't make it back downtown. I'm awful, but we have no pictures. Brian was glad I had the hair problem, so he wouldn't have to take any. It was too short but so thankful for the time together. Oh, I forgot to tell you that it was a surprise. My sweet husband got it all together. It was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment